Vivante Health, a digital healthcare company specializing in gastrointestinal (GI) care, has bagged $31 million in Series B funding, bringing their total raised capital to an impressive $47 million. The funding will propel their innovative mission to the forefront of digestive healthcare.
Mercato Partners led the Series B funding, marking a significant milestone in their journey towards improving the lives of millions suffering from GI conditions.
Vivante Health’s approach to GI care is rooted in cutting-edge technology and a dedicated team of physicians, registered dietitians, and health coaches. They have developed a comprehensive platform, GIThrive, which offers a holistic solution for GI health improvement.
Addressing a Widespread Issue
GI conditions affect approximately 70 million Americans, roughly a quarter of the population. These conditions disrupt daily life and lead to significant healthcare costs, with the US spending an annual $136 billion on GI-related diseases. The burden of GI health on individuals and the healthcare system is substantial.
“One in four Americans suffers from a digestive disorder or undiagnosed digestive symptoms that affect their quality of life and healthcare costs. We have proven that our scalable technology platform paired with our comprehensive care team results in better health, lower costs and a better experience for our members,” said Bill Snyder, Vivante Health CEO.
Vivante Health has established critical partnerships with health plans and employers, including prominent names like Walmart, TrueBlue, and US Foods. Companies adopting the Vivante platform have reported a remarkable 3:1 return on investment, underscoring its potential to alleviate the burden of GI healthcare costs.
What does it do?
- Vivante’s platform, GIThrive, delivers personalized care plans.
- Patients can easily track their symptoms using the platform.
- Educational content and self-guided behavioral health modules are readily accessible.
- A coordinated team of healthcare providers, including dietitians, coaches, and physicians, is available through the platform.
Key Features of GIThrive
The GIThrive platform offers various features designed to provide timely and tailored care. Users benefit from AI-driven personalized care plans, virtual appointments with specialists, and access to a nationwide network of internists and gastroenterologists.
Moreover, the platform incorporates cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) to aid users in managing conditions like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). This multifaceted approach has yielded impressive results, with users reporting a 22 percent reduction in medical expenses, a 92 percent improvement in GI symptoms, and an 89 percent success rate in identifying trigger foods.
“The recent fundraiser is more than just financial support; it validates our team’s hard work, innovation, and dedication. We are excited to use this capital to continue accelerating our growth and driving innovation within the GI space, improving outcomes for our members,” said Bill Snyder, CEO of Vivante Health.
- Closing the gap, Herself Health raises $26M to provide personalized care for women 65+
- Nashville-based Monogram Health bags milestone funding of $375 million
- Pearl Health bags $55 million in a Series B funding round
- Imbue’s $200 Million Series B Funding Propels Valuation to $1 Billion
- Hugging Face, an Open-Source AI Platform, Gets a $235M Tight Hug from Tech Titans